Cobus Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and we firmly believe people buy from people, which is why we look to hire the best and the brightest individuals. In return we not only offer a competitive package, but we also offer an enjoyable and pleasant environment to work in.
Additionally, we are proud to deliver extensive in-house and external manufacturer training, together with personal development training for continual staff development to offer the potential for career progression within our business.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an established, driven and fast growing company?
Do you like to talk, have got sales experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Location: Based in Hull, East Yorkshire but regional role
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience, Pension scheme, Uncapped bonus scheme, 28 days holiday
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
The ideal candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing business accounts by identifying needs, matching and selling solutions from our portfolio. You should be a self-motivated person who is able to generate new business leads and develop new revenue streams from existing and lapsed accounts. If you’re up for a challenge in a fast-growing, caring company, this role could be for you.
- You will be expected to self-generate leads, secure new business, qualify all potential opportunities, manage and develop a growing customer base through up and cross-selling
- To achieve monthly targets/ KPIs
- Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Consultative/ Solution driven approach
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience (B2B ideal but not essential)
- No telecoms/ mobile phone sales experience necessary as full training will be given
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full clean driving license
Role is full-time however part-time would be considered for the right applicant.
Email your CV to [email protected]